Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
This section contains the following information about the energy information collection submitted to OMB for review: (1) The collection numbers and title; (2) the sponsor (
1. Forms EIA-1, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6Q, 7A, and 20, “Coal Program Package”.
2. Energy Information Administration.
3. OMB Number 1905-0167.
4. Revision and three-year approval requested—The EIA-3 will add a schedule to collect data from coal synfuel plants on the quantity of coal synfuel distributed or sold by type of end-use consumer and destination state. The EIA-5 will expand transport mode options to include two additional categories: (1) Transport by ship on the Great Lakes and (2) transport by tramway or conveyor. The EIA-6A will add a new consumer type, Coal Synfuel plants for reporting coal distributed to coal synfuel plants. The EIA-7A will collapse two consumer classes: coal mining companies and coal dealers for reporting open market sales since the individual classes are not published; rather they are published as aggregate data.
6. The coal surveys collect data on coal production, consumption, stocks, prices, imports and exports. Data are published in various EIA publications. Respondents are manufacturing plants, producers of coke, purchasers and distributors of coal, coal mining operators, and coal-consuming electric utilities.
7. Business or other for-profit; Federal Government; State, local or tribal government.
8. 7,957 hours.
Section 3507(h)(1) of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (Pub. L. No. 104-13)(44 U.S.C. 3501