Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
* The Millennium Pipeline Project--Phase I proposed by Millennium Pipeline L.L.C. and Columbia Gas Transmission Corporation (Columbia);
* The Line A-5 Replacement Project proposed by Columbia;
* The Empire Connector Project proposed by Empire State Pipeline and Empire Pipeline, Inc.;
* The Ramapo Expansion Project proposed by Algonquin Gas Transmission System; and
* The MarketAccess Project proposed by Iroquois Gas Transmission System.
The SDEIS comment meeting will be on July 18, 2006, and will begin at 6 p.m. and will end no later than 9 p.m. (EST). The meeting will be held at: Brookfield High School Auditorium, 45 Longmeadow Hill Road, Brookfield, Connecticut.
Additional information about the project and the comment meeting is available from the Commission's Office of External Affairs, at 1-866-208-FERC.