Tentative Agenda Items:
Wednesday, November 15, 1 p.m.-4 p.m:
• Presentation on 2.1a and 2.1b to resolve issues raised by both the public review and the CPDAC committee at the August 17-18 CPDAC meeting.
• Response that the 2.1a and 2.1b author team has made to address these items.
• Discussion by the CPDAC to decide whether the revisions on 2.1a and 2.1b are adequate and meet their approval.
• List of changes for 2.1a and 2.1b, if any, for final concurrence by CPDAC.
• Public comment (10 minute rule).
Public Participation:The half day meeting is open to the public. If you would like to file a written statement with the Committee, you may do so either before or after the meeting. If you would like to make oral statements regarding any of the items on the agenda, you should contact Anjuli Bamzai at the address or telephone number listed above. You must make your request for an oral statement at least five business days before the meeting. Reasonable provisions will be made to include the scheduled oral statements on the agenda. The Chairperson of the Committee will conduct the meeting to facilitate the orderly conduct of business. Public comment will follow the 10-minute rule.
Minutes:The minutes of this meeting will be available for public review and copying within 30 days at the Freedom of Information Public Reading Room, IE-190, Forrestal Building, 1000 Independence Avenue, SW., Washington, DC, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.
Issued in Washington, DC, on October 26, 2006.
Rachel M. Samuel,
Deputy Advisory Committee Management Officer.