Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
Notice of these meetings is given pursuant to the Federal Advisory Committee Act, 5 U.S.C. App. (Pub. L. 92-463).
(1) Opening remarks by the Committee Sponsor (RADM Whitehead) or the Committee Sponsor's representative, Executive Director (CAPT Diehl) and Chairperson (Ms. Tava Foret).
(2) Approval of the May 22, 2008 minutes.
(3) Old Business:
(a) Navigation Operations (NAVOPS)/Maritime Incident Review subcommittee report;
(b) Dredging subcommittee report;
(c) Technology subcommittee report;
(d) Waterways Optimization subcommittee report;
(e) Harbor of Safe Refuge subcommittee report;
(f) HOGANSAC Outreach subcommittee report;
(g) Commercial Recovery Contingency subcommittee report; and
(h) Area Maritime Security Committee (AMSC) Liaison's report.
(4) New Business:
(1) Presentation by each working group of its accomplishments and plans for the future;
(2) Review and discuss the work completed by each working group; and
(3) Put forth any action items for consideration at full committee meeting.
Both meetings are open to the public. Please note that meetings may close early if all business is finished. At the Chairs' discretion, members of the public may make oral presentations during the meetings. If you would like to make an oral presentation at the Committee's September 16 meeting, please notify the Coast Guard no later than September 9, 2008. Written material for distribution at a meeting should reach the Coast Guard no later than September 2, 2008. If you would like a copy of your material distributed to each member of the committee in advance of the meetings, please submit 19 copies to the Coast Guard no later than September 2, 2008.
For information on facilities or services for individuals with disabilities or to request special assistance at the meetings, contact the Executive Secretary or Assistant to the Executive Secretary as soon as possible.