Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
Copies of the information collection request can be obtained by contacting the office listed in the
(2) By hand delivery or by courier to the Corporation's mailroom at Room 8100 at the mail address given in paragraph (1) above, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.
(4) Electronically through the Corporation's e-mail address system:
The Corporation is particularly interested in comments that:
• Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
• Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
• Enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
• Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are expected to respond, including the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology (
The Corporation for National and Community Service regularly engages its national service programs and grantees to respond to disasters as a part of its mandate to promote community service and meet community needs. The great number of national service participants and variety of support offered necessitate a centralized reporting tool to track and measure resources dedicated to supporting communities recovering from disaster.
The current data collection can be found at
Comments submitted in response to this notice will be summarized and/or included in the request for Office of Management and Budget approval of the information collection request; they will also become a matter of public record.