Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
Public participation is welcome and the public may participate in person by coming to Room 1303, U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters Building, 2100 Second Street, SW., Washington DC 20593 or by contacting CDR P.W. Clark at 202-372-1410 for call in information. Notice of this meeting is given under the Federal Advisory Committee Act, 5 U.S.C. App. 2.
(1) Roll call of Committee members and the public participating in the teleconference.
(2) Approval of minutes from the November 5, 2009.
(3) Subcommittee's Final Report on proposals for MARPOL Annex II, A.673 standards for existing Offshore Supply Vessels (OSVs).
(4) Committee discussion and vote on Subcommittee's Final Report for MARPOL Annex II, A.673.
(5) Review of and possible NOSAC action to approve a recommendation to re-establish the Diving Subcommittee and discussion on a proposed task statement to study the matter of medical treatment of injured divers while working on the OCS.
(6) Review of background information and possible NOSAC action related to minimizing offshore lifts on the OCS.
(7) Period for Public Comment.
(8) Confirmation of the date/time for the next NOSAC Meeting (Thursday, April 8, 2009 in New Orleans).
This meeting is open to the public. Please note that the meeting may close early if all business is finished. At the
Minutes from the meeting will be available for the public review and copying 30 days following the teleconference meeting.
For information on facilities or services for individuals with disabilities or to request special assistance at the meeting, contact Mr. Jim Magill at 202-372-1414 as soon as possible.