Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
The Council will hold its 134th regular Council Meeting to discuss the items contained in the following agenda:
• Call to Order
• Adoption of Agenda
• Consideration of the 133rd Council Meeting Verbatim Transcription
• Executive Director's Report
• Office of Protected Resources Report
• Scientific and Statistical Committee Meeting Report
• Advisory Panel Meeting
• ACLs/AMs Report/Discussion
• PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD - (5) Five-minute Presentations
• Administrative Committee Meeting
- AP/SSC/HAP Membership
- FY 2009
- Other Business
• Continuation of ACLs/AMs Report/Discussion (if needed)
• Catch Share Project - Walter Keithly
• Trap Reduction Program Update
• Enforcement Reports
- Puerto Rico - DNER
- U.S. Virgin Islands - DPNR
- U.S. Coast Guard
• Administrative Committee Recommendations
• Meetings Attended by Council Members and Staff
• PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD (5-minute Presentations)
• Other Business
• Next Council Meeting
The established times for addressing items on the agenda may be adjusted as necessary to accommodate the timely completion of discussion relevant to the agenda items. To further accommodate discussion and completion of all items on the agenda, the meeting may be extended from, or completed prior to the date established in this notice.
The meetings are open to the public, and will be conducted in English. Fishers and other interested persons are invited to attend and participate with oral or written statements regarding agenda issues.
Although non-emergency issues not contained in this agenda may come before this group for discussion, those issues may not be subjects for formal action during this meeting. Actions will be restricted to those issues specifically identified in this notice, and any issues arising after publication of this notice that require emergency action under section 305(c) of the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act, provided that the public has been notified of the Council's intent to take final action to address the emergency.
These meetings are physically accessible to people with disabilities. For more information or request for sign language interpretation and/other auxiliary aids, please contact Mr. Miguel A. Rolon, Executive Director, Caribbean Fishery Management Council, 268 Munoz Rivera Avenue, Suite 1108, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00918-1920, telephone: (787) 766-5926, at least 5 days prior to the meeting date.