• Presentation of the Public Access to Research Results Report and Recommendation.
• Discussion and Approval of the Public Access to Research Results Report.
• Discussion of the Neutron Charge Report.
• Public Comment Period.
Friday, July 1, 2011
• Report from the Underground Science Committee.
• Further Discussion on the Neutron Recommendations.
• Public Comment (10-minute rule).
Public Participation:The meeting is open to the public. If you would like to file a written statement with the Committee, you may do so either before or after the meeting. Individuals who wish to make oral statements pertaining to the agenda should contact Brenda L. May at (301) 903-0536 or by e-mail at:Brenda.May@science.doe.gov.Requests must be received five days prior to the meeting and reasonable provision will be made to include the presentation in the agenda. The Chairperson is empowered to conduct the meeting in a fashion that will facilitate the orderly conduct of business. Time allotted for individuals wishing to make public comments will depend on the number of individuals who wish to speak, but will not exceed 10 minutes.
Minutes:The minutes of the meeting will be available for viewing within 60 days on the Committee's Web site:http://science.energy.gov/np/nsac/.
Issued at Washington, DC on May 26, 2011.
LaTanya R. Butler,
Acting Deputy Committee Management Officer.