Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
• Attachment 1—an application for non-public treatment of certain data and Information, including notice of an alternative approach to identifying third parties with a known proprietary interest in the materials;
• Attachment 2—a redacted copy of Governors' Decision No. 09-15 (issued November 16, 2009) indicating three attachments relevant to it;
• Attachment 3—a redacted version of the new rates; and
• Attachment 4—a certification concerning certain cost and pricing matters, including representations regarding anticipated positive cost coverage for the individual product and the absence of cross-subsidy.
The Notice also includes the Postal Service's assertion that it has established that the new rates for Inbound Air Parcel Post (at UPU Rates)
The Commission designates James F. Callow as the Public Representative to represent the interests of the general public in this proceeding. Interested persons may submit comments on whether the Postal Service's filings in this case are consistent with 39 U.S.C. 3632, 3633, and 39 CFR part 3015. Comments are due June 21, 2012.
1. The Commission establishes Docket No. CP2012-32 for consideration of the matters raised in the Postal Service's June 11, 2012 Notice.
2. Comments by interested persons are due no later than June 21, 2012.
3. Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 505, James F. Callow is appointed to serve as an officer of the Commission (Public Representative) to represent the interest of the general public in this proceeding.
4. The Secretary shall arrange for publication of this order in the
By the Commission.