Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
The Postal Service asserts that the new rates for Inbound International Expedited Services 2 are in compliance with the requirements of 39 U.S.C. 3633(a)(2) and that it has met its burden of providing notice to the Commission of changed rates within the scope of Governors' Decision No. 11-6, as required by 39 U.S.C. 3632(b)(3).
Public portions of the Postal Service's filing can be accessed via the Commission's Web site (
Interested persons may submit comments on whether the changes announced in the Notice are consistent with the requirements of 39 U.S.C. 3633(a)(2) and 39 U.S.C. 3632(b)(3) and related Commission rules. Comments are due no later than August 23, 2012. Comments are to be submitted via the Commission's Filing Online system at
1. The Commission establishes Docket No. CP2012-52 for consideration of the Notice of the United States Postal Service of Filing Changes in Rates not of General Applicability and Application for Non-public Treatment of Materials Filed Under Seal, filed August 13, 2012.
2. The Commission requests the Postal Service to provide the Postal Service's EMS Cooperative Report Cards, including performance measurements, for calendar year 2011 no later than August 24, 2012.
3. Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 505, the Commission appoints James F. Callow as Public Representative in this proceeding.
4. Comments are due no later than August 27, 2012.
5. The Secretary shall arrange for publication in the
By the Commission.