Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
This information collection request contains:
(1) OMB No. 1910-5144.
(2) Information Collection Request Title: records, and secures approval of all foreign travel conducted by DOE federal employees and contractors. The system allows DOE to have full accountability of all travel and in cases of emergency DOE is able to quickly retrieve information as to who is traveling, where the individual is traveling, and the dates of travel. Information gathered is listed under three categories: (1) Traveler Information which requests traveler's name, passport information, site, position, and contact information, (2) General Trip Information which consists of estimated travel costs, and (3) Trip Itinerary Information which consists of destination, dates of travel, and purpose.
(3) Type of Respondents: DOE Federal employees and contractors traveling on behalf of DOE.
(4) Estimated Annual Number of Respondents 8,313.
(5) Estimated Annual Number of Burden Hours: 4,228.
(6) Estimated Annual Cost Burden: None.
DOE Order 551.1D (April 2, 2012), regarding “Official Foreign Travel.”