Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
To request accommodation of a disability, please contact the person listed under
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in pesticide regulation issues affecting States and any discussion between EPA and SFIREG on FIFRA field implementation issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decision-making process. You are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to:
Those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act (FFDCA), or the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and those who sell, distribute or use pesticides, as well as any Non Government Organization.
This listing is not intended to be exhaustive, but rather provides a guide for readers regarding entities likely to be affected by this action. Other types of entities not listed in this unit could also be affected. If you have any questions regarding the applicability of this action to a particular entity, consult the person listed under
The docket for this action, identified by docket identification (ID) number EPA-HQ-OPP-2012-0003, is available either electronically through
1. State Lead Agency (SLA) label improvement activities/efforts;
2. Next steps as the result of the label improvement workshop. Do we need a workshop focusing on structural labels?
3. Identifying/negotiating regional commitments in cooperative agreements;
4. Reconciling SLA referrals to EPA for enforcement vs. SLA efforts to fix violative labels in a timely manner;
5. Risk mitigation on seed bag tags;
6. Persistent herbicides in compost (sources);
7. Methomyl issue paper;
8. Non-crop issue paper;
9. SLA availability to answer EPA/Registration Division questions. What process can be effective?
10. Update on Insect Repellency Mark Initiative.
This meeting is open for the public to attend. You may attend the meeting without further notification.