Attendees must arrive no later than 1 hour prior to the start of the meeting for identification and security screening at Wright-Patterson AFB, Gate 19B.
• Opening of Meeting—Chairman Dave Barger, President and CEO JetBlue Airways
• Welcome and Facility Overview—Major General James Jones, NAC Meeting Host
• Official Statement of Designated Federal Official—The Honorable Michael Huerta, FAA Acting Administrator.
• Review and Approval of May 24, 2012 Meeting Summary
• Chairman's Report—Chairman Barger
• FAA Report—Mr. Huerta
• Review and Approve Recommendation for Submission to FAA NextGen Implementation Metrics—a recommendation for:
• Executive-level set of metrics that capture an overall status of NextGen Implementation
• Key City Pairs that can be used for NextGen Metrics
• Data Sources for Measuring NextGen Fuel Impact
• A discussion of a preliminary report on a critical data source to track and analyze the impact of NextGen
• Non-Technical Barriers to NextGen Implementation
• Open discussion of issues that will affect the FAA Tasking on Implementing Metroplex capabilities
• Environmental Issues Impacting NextGen Implementation
• A background briefing by FAA Environmental Office on the Environmental review process for NextGen capabilities and the impacts on this process by the “FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012,” followed by an open discussion by the Committee.
• Anticipated Issues for NAC consideration and action at the next meeting, February 2013
• Other business
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in theFOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACTsection. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.
Issued in Washington, DC, on August 28, 2012.
Manager, Business Operations Group, Federal Aviation Administration.