Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
This is a synopsis of the Commission's Order,
To request materials in accessible formats for people with disabilities (Braille, large print, electronic files, audio format), send an email to
This document does not contain information collection requirements subject to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13. In addition, therefore, it does not contain any information collection burden for small business concerns with fewer than 25 employees, pursuant to the Small Business Paperwork Relief Act of 2002, Public Law 107-198,
1. On February 4, 2011, the Commission released
2. CGB received two comments requesting that particular proceedings noted in the
3. NJBA asks that we maintain as active RM-11099, which had been initiated by the May 27, 2004 filing of NJBA's Petition entitled “In the Matter of the Commissions' Rules to Protect New Jersey Listeners from FM
4. The UCC requests that the Commission keep open MB Docket No. 05-6. Although the
5. As a final matter, although the Termination Public Notice proposed closing Rules and Policies Concerning Attribution of Joint Sales Agreements In Local Television Markets (MB Docket No. 04-256) and 1998 Biennial Regulatory Review—Review of Accounts Settlement in the Maritime Mobile and Mobile-Satellite Radio Services (IB Docket No. 98-96), upon further sua sponte evaluation, CGB finds that further action may also be necessary in these docketed proceedings. Accordingly, CGB will not terminate these proceedings at this time. In addition, the Media Bureau has concluded that the termination of the proceeding Retention by Broadcasters of Program Recordings (MB Docket No. 04-232) will not affect the Commission's authority to initiate enforcement actions, as it deems appropriate, and accordingly CGB terminates that proceeding as dormant.
6. The Commission's action does not require notice and comment and is not subject to the Regulatory Flexibility Act of 1980, as amended.
The Commission will not send a copy of document DA 12-1545 pursuant to the Congressional Review Act,
Pursuant to sections 1, 4(i), and 4(j), of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. 154(i), and (j) and § 0.141 of the Commission rules, the proceedings listed in the Attachment to DA 12-1545, which can be downloaded in Word or Portable Document Format (PDF) at: