Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 U.S.C. App.), this notice announces meetings of the ANS Task Force. The ANS Task Force was established by the Nonindigenous Aquatic Nuisance Prevention and Control Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 106-580, as amended).
Topics that the ANS Task Force plans to cover during the meeting include:
• ANSTF recreational guidelines,
• Species management and control plans,
• ANSTF Strategic Plan accomplishments tracking,
• Japanese tsunami marine debris, and
• Rapid screening for aquatic invasive species.
The agenda and other related meeting information are on the ANS Task Force Web site at:
The meeting location is accessible to wheelchair users. If you require additional accommodations, please notify us at least 1 week in advance of the meeting.
We publish this notice under section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 U.S.C. App.).