Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
The CoRs directly address Goal 4.2 of the National Nanotechnology Initiative Strategic Plan: "Develop tools and procedures for * * * international outreach and engagement to assist stakeholders in developing best practices for communicating and managing risks." However, the CoRs are not envisioned to provide any government agency with advice or recommendations.
The CoRs were proposed at the first U.S.-EU workshop on
* Exposure through the Life Cycle, with Material Characterization.
* Ecotoxicity Testing and Predictive Models, with Material Characterization.
* Predictive Modeling for Human Health, with Material Characterization.
* Databases and Ontologies.
* Risk Assessment.
* Risk Management and Control.
The CoRs will hold several Webinars and/or conference calls between the publication date of this Notice and September 30, 2013. The envisioned end date for the CoRs is September 30, 2013.
Those interested in presenting 3-5 minutes of public comments at the U.S.-EU workshop on