Background:The Green Building Advisory Committee provides advice to GSA as specified in Public Law 110-140, as a mandatory Federal advisory committee. Under this authority, the Committee will advise GSA on the rapid transformation of the Federal building portfolio to sustainable technologies and practices. The Committee's focus is primarily on reviewing strategic plans, products and activities of the Office of Federal High-Performance Green Buildings and providing advice regarding how the Office can most effectively accomplish its mission.
• Introductions & plans for today's meeting.
• Green Building Certification System Review update.
• Facilities Management Institute (www.FMI.gov).
• Knowledge Network.
• 30 minute public comment period for individuals pre-registered per instructions above. Each individual will be able to speak for no more than 5 minutes.
• Business Case for Federal Green Building.
• 15 minute public comment period for individuals pre-registered per instructions above. Each individual will be able to speak for no more than 5 minutes.
• Closing comments.
Meeting Access:The Committee will convene its meeting at: US Access Board Conference Room, 1331 F Street NW., Suite 800, Washington, DC 20004. Persons attending meetings in the Access Board's conference space are requested to refrain from using perfume, cologne, and other fragrances (seehttp://www.access-board.gov/about/policies/fragrance.htmfor more information).
Dated: November 1, 2012.
Deputy Associate Administrator, Office of Asset and Transportation Management, General Services Administration.