Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
The public comment period on the NWSTF Boardman EIS will be extended until December 6, 2012. Comments may be submitted in writing to Naval Facilities Engineering Command Northwest, Attention: Mrs. Amy Burt, NWSTF Boardman EIS Project Manager, 1101 Tautog Circle Suite 203, Silverdale, Washington, 98315-1101. In addition, comments may be submitted online at
Copies of the Draft EIS are available for public review at the following libraries:
1. Multnomah County Library—Central Library, 801 Southwest 10th Avenue, Portland, Oregon.
2. Oregon Trail Library District—Boardman Library, 200 South Main Street, Boardman, Oregon.
3. Oregon Trail Library District—Heppner Branch, 444 North Main Street, Heppner, Oregon.
4. Salem Public Library—Central Branch, 585 Liberty Street Southeast, Salem, Oregon.
5. Salem Public Library—West Salem Branch, 395 Glen Creek Road Northwest, Salem, Oregon.
6. Stafford Hansell Government Center, 915 Southeast Columbia Drive, Hermiston, Oregon.
Copies of the Draft EIS are available for electronic viewing at