Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
(1) The Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959, as amended, 29 U.S.C. SS 401,
(2) Section 701 (Standards of Conduct for Labor Organizations) of the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 (5 U.S.C. SS 7120), Section 1017 of the Foreign Service Act of 1980 (22 U.S.C. SS 4117), and Section 220(a)(1) of the Congressional Accountability Act of 1995 (2 U.S.C. 1351(a)(1)), and the regulations pertaining to such sections at 29 CFR parts 457-459; with the exception of the authority granted to the Administrative Review Board in Secretary's Order 02-2012.
(3) Section 1209 of the Postal Reorganization Act of 1970, 39 U.S.C. SS 1209.
(4) The employee protection provisions of the Federal Transit law, as codified at 49 U.S.C. 5333(b), and related provisions.
(5) The employee protection provisions certified under Sections 405(a), (b), (c), and (e) of the Rail Passenger Service Act of 1970, 45 U.S.C. 565(a), (b), (c), and (e).
(6) Executive Order 13496 (Notification of Employee Rights Under Federal Labor Laws) of January 30, 2009.
(7) Section 211(a) of the Labor Management Relations Act, 29 U.S.C. 181(a) ("Compilation of Collective Bargaining Agreements, etc.; Use of Data").
(8) Such additional Federal acts that from time to time may assign to the Secretary or the Department of Labor duties and responsibilities similar to those listed under subparagraphs (1)-(7) of this paragraph, as directed by the Secretary.
A. The submission of reports and recommendations to the President and the Congress concerning the administration of the statutory provisions and Executive Orders listed above is reserved to the Secretary.
B. Nothing in this Order shall limit or modify the delegation of authority and assignment of responsibility to the Administrative Review Board by Secretary's Order 02-2012.
C. Except as expressly provided in Section 5, nothing in this Order shall limit or modify the provisions of any other Order, including Secretary's Order 4-2006 (Office of Inspector General).