Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
To request accommodation of a disability, please contact the person listed under
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in pesticide regulation issues affecting States and any discussion between EPA and SFIREG on the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) field implementation issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decisionmaking process. You are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to:
Those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act (FFDCA) or FIFRA and those who sell, distribute, or use pesticides, as well as any non-government organization.
If you have any questions regarding the applicability of this action to a particular entity, consult the person listed under
The docket for this action, identified by docket identification (ID) number EPA-HQ-OPP-2012-0003, is available at
1. Responses to SFIREG Pyrethroid labeling issue letter.
2. Cooperative Agreement Guidance/Grant Template Discussion.
3. EPA Region/State Lead Agency Relationships/Roles.
4. Pollinator Protection Issues.
5. Issue Paper: Methomyl Fly Bait Restricted Use Classification.
6. Issue Paper: Defining Aquatic Habitat on Label.
7. Regional Issues/Responses to pre-SFIREG Questionnaire.
8. “State Regulator in Residence” Program.
9. Tribal Certification Policy Implementation.
10. Regulating Effects of Pesticides Outside Control of Applicator.
11. Performance Measures and How They Will be Implemented.
This meeting is open for the public to attend. You may attend the meeting without further notification. If requesting special accommodations, please see
Environmental protection, Pesticides and pests.