Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, the BIE is announcing that the Advisory Board will hold its next meeting in Washington, DC. The Advisory Board was established under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004 (20 U.S.C. 1400
The following items will be on the agenda:
• Report from Acting BIE Director;
• Report from Supervisory Education Specialist, Special Education, BIE, Division of Performance and Accountability;
• Updates from the BIE, Division of Performance and Accountability;
• Group work on Board Priorities;
• Stakeholder Input on the BIE Special Education Annual Performance Report;
• Public Comment (via conference call, January 11, 2013, meeting only *
* During the January 11, 2013 meeting, time has been set aside for public comment via conference call from 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The call-in information is: Conference Number 1-888-417-0376, Passcode 1509140.
• BIE Advisory Board—Advice and Recommendations.