Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
The Postal Service filed the following material in conjunction with its Notice, along with public (redacted) versions of supporting financial information:
• Attachment 1—a redacted copy of the instant contract;
• Attachment 2—a certified statement required by 39 CFR 3015.5(c)(2);
• Attachment 3—a redacted copy of Governors' Decision No. 10-1; and
• Attachment 4—an application for non-public treatment of materials filed under seal.
The Commission establishes Docket No. CP2013-20 for consideration of matters raised by the Postal Service's Notice. Interested persons may submit comments on whether the instant contract is consistent with the requirements of 39 CFR 3015.5 and the policies of 39 U.S.C. 3632 and 3633. Comments are due no later than December 5, 2012. The public portions of this filing can be accessed via the Commission's Web site,
The Commission appoints James F. Callow to serve as Public Representative in the captioned proceeding.
1. The Commission establishes Docket No. CP2013-20 for consideration of matters raised by the Postal Service's Notice.
2. Comments by interested persons in this proceeding are due no later than December 5, 2012.
3. Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 505, James F. Callow is appointed to serve as an officer of the Commission (Public Representative) to represent the interests of the general public in this proceeding.
4. The Secretary shall arrange for publication of this order in the
By the Commission.