Daily Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of the Federal Government
The filing includes a Notice, along with the following attachments:
• Attachment 1-a redacted copy of the instant contract;
• Attachment 2-a redacted copy of the certification required under 39 CFR 3015.5(c)(2);
• Attachment 3-a redacted copy of Governors' Decision No. 08-7; and
• Attachment 4-an application for non-public treatment of material filed under seal.
The material filed under seal consists of unredacted copies of the contract and supporting financial documents.
The Postal Service states that prices may differ, depending on when an agreement is signed, due to updated costing information.
The Commission establishes Docket No. CP2013-21 for consideration of matters raised in the Notice. Interested persons may submit comments on whether the Postal Service's contract is consistent with the requirements of 39 CFR 3015.5 and the policies of 39 U.S.C. 3632 and 3633. Comments are due no later than December 6, 2012. The public portions of the Postal Service's filing can be accessed via the Commission's Web site at
The Commission appoints James F. Callow to represent the interest of the general public (Public Representative) in this case.
1. The Commission establishes Docket No. CP2013-21 for consideration of matters raised in the Postal Service's Notice.
2. Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 505, the Commission designates James F. Callow to serve as an officer of the Commission (Public Representative) to represent the interests of the general public in this proceeding.
3. Comments are due no later than December 6, 2012.
4. The Secretary shall arrange for publication of this order in the
By the Commission.